Minutes of the Foundational Meeting of the “Friends of the Candy Bomber Association”
The foundational meeting took place from 4-6 p.m. on the 24th of June, 2010, in the Terminal C Lounge of the Berlin Schönefeld Airport.
All of the founding members were of legal age and entitled to a vote. Herr Gerd Gebhardt was unanimously elected as the leader of the meeting by acclamation.
The leader of the meeting proposed the meeting’s agenda. The agenda was agreed to as following:
- Roll call of all voting-entitled persons present
- Approval of agenda
- Recitation and adoption of the articles of association and the goals of the Association.
- Seat and name of the Association
- Election of the executive board, treasurer and secretary
- Determination of membership fees
- Other matters
The attached version of the draft of the articles of association was agreed to and signed by all the voting-entitled assembly members.
After their stated willingness, the following members were each voted by open acclamation to the following executive board positions:
- Herr Heinz-Dieter Kallbach as Chairman
- Herr Gerd Gebhardt as Substitute Chairman and Vice-Chairman
- Herr Frank Hellberg as the Second Vice-Chairman
- Herr Karl Heinz Störlein as the Secretary
- Herr Rainer Pfau as the Treasurer
The location of the meeting was named as the seat of the Association; the membership fees were established as 30.- Euros for ordinary members and 10.-Euros for supporting members. The board was assigned to apply for registry in the Associations Register and to apply for non-profit status.
Signed by, in accordance with the German Civil Code, Chapter 26:
- Heinz-Dieter Kallbach
- Dirk Wiese
- Gerd Gebhardt
- Frank Hellberg
- Rainer Pfau
- Steffen Wardin
- Karl-Heinz Störlein
Foundation Minutes (.pdf download)